A Crucial Question:
Where will YOU spend Eternity?
The Bible says there’s only one way to Heaven!
Jesus said, “I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.” John 14:6
NOBODY ELSE CAN SAVE YOU
TRUST JESUS TODAY!
“That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.” Romans 10:9
- Admit you are a sinner. see Romans 3:10
- Be willing to turn from sin (repent). see Acts 17:30
- Believe that Jesus Christ died for you, was buried and rose from the dead. see Romans 10:9-10
- Through prayer, invite Jesus into your life to become your personal Saviour. see Romans 10:13
What to Pray.
Dear God, I am a sinner and need forgiveness. I believe that Jesus Christ shed His precious blood and died for my sin. I am willing to turn from sin. I now invite Christ to come into my heart and life as my personal Saviour.
If you trusted Jesus as your Saviour, you have just begun a wonderful new life with Him.
- Read your King James Bible; every day to get to know Jesus Christ better.
- Talk to God in prayer every day.
- Be baptized, worship, fellowship, and serve with other Christians in a church where Christ is preached and the King James Bible is the final authority.
- Tell others about Jesus Christ.
God Bless You and We Hope to See You in Heaven!
Java Jack & Sheila Marie